Sunday, January 4, 2009



Tonight I am very tired. I spent last night, after we got home from Chris and Sam's at about midnight, Emma wouldn't go to sleep except for about and hour which Brandon took that shift. Then Emma woke back up at about 4:00am and wouldn't go back to sleep until 7:00am, which I was glad but it only lasted about 2 hours. The worst thing about it all is that we were going to start a new Sunday School class this morning for 20's and 30's but I couldn't leave a very upset child with the Nursery Workers.

One good thing that I got done tonight was that I was able to get one of my Christmas Trees down. So now my livingroom is just about Christmas free for about eleven more months.

This is something that I wanted to start last year but of course never found the time to do. So I promised Katie and Vanessa that I would eventually do one. So a year later here it is. I will try my best to better at this than I am at my Face Book page.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm so proud of you for starting your blog - now you just have to be my friend on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're blogging now! You did a great job- even putting a picture in your first post! That's big time. I hope you do update this more than your Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete